Medical Device Manufacturing & Packaging Professionals
NAS is an FDA compliant medical device manufacturing partner offering custom outsourcing solutions to meet your specific needs. Our experienced production advisors and program management team will monitor your production from start to finish ensure your medical devices are brought to market on time and on budget.
Whether you require medical packaging and labeling, or a complete end-to-end turnkey solution, including distribution, you can count on our team to get it done right the first time!
The NAS Benefits:
- Highly qualified workforce that can be quickly scaled
- Medical assembly
- Medical packaging
- Custom labeling
- Competitive labor rates
- Warehousing and distribution logistics
- Import/export management
- Process development
- FDA compliant (Title 21 CFR Part 820) , ISO9001:2008 certified, ISO 13485 compliant
- Assembly in ISO certified contamination controlled environment
- Clean assembly facilities
- Electro-mechanical assembly
A Medical Device Manufacturing partner you can depend on!
What medical certifications make us stand out?
- ISO 13485 Compliant
- ISO 9001 Certified
- 21CFR 820 GMP/QSR compliant
- 13485 Assembler
- 9001 Assembler
What are some of the medical device assembly services we offer?
- Medical device assembly
- PEP device assembly
- Medical device kitting
- Medical device packaging
- Medical device labeling
- Medical device manufacturing
- Respiratory products
- Positive Expiratory Pressure devices