See What NAS Can Do For Your Business!
Electronics manufacturing is our core business and has been for over 24 years. Our start-to-finish expertise, facilities, supplier relationships, and industry knowledge can instantly expand your capabilities without the overhead or headaches. If you’re looking to take your production to the next level of service and performance, give us a call and let’s build something great together.
Concept to Delivery
NAS takes the worry out of design and manufacturing, freeing you to focus on your business. Our experience and “ISO-9001:2008” certified processes ensure that all of your assembly requirements are transformed into high-quality products that are delivered on time and at the right price.
The Secret Sauce
No matter how good your product or service is, without the right people it just doesn’t work, does it? It might surprise you to know that many of our Production Advisors have been buyers or production managers themselves, and that’s why they understand the day-to-day challenges you face. Effective account management is the cornerstone of the relationships we share with our clients. Good people with experience, that care about the successful outcome of your project. Who better to support you and your business?
- BOM Cost reduction Analysis
- Assembly to IPC-A-610 Version-D, Class 2 and 3.
- SMT and Through-Hole Assembly
- SMT small outline packages down to 0.4 mm pitch.
- SMT chip packages down to 0201 size.
- SMT BGA packages down to 0.080 mm pitch.
- Mixed Technologies
- Import/Export management
- Advanced BOM monitoring with EOL alerts
- Mechanical assembly.
- Complete “Production Ready” BOM Kitting
- RoHs and Non-RoHs Soldering lines
- 24 Hour quick turn
- X-ray inspection
- In Circuit Testing, Agilent 3070 series 3
- Flying probe testing
- Functional testing.
- Box Builds
- PWB Layout services.
- Supporting Orcad Capture for schematic capture.
- Orcad Layout V10.3.
- Allegro PCB Editor V16.6.
Our customers range in size, with needs ranging from proto-types, to large volume production runs. Whether you’re running a small shop or Fortune 500 company, we’ve got you covered! We proudly serve the following industries with world-class electronics manufacturing services.
- Public Safety
- Industrial Controls